Thank you for your interest in working at Camp George.
Our camp is devoted to instilling into our campers an appreciation and love of Judaism while helping them grow emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. Staff members serve as role models in our small community that strives for the very best in Jewish learning and Jewish living. Each and every staff member in camp is essential to the overall success of the summer.
Please keep in mind the following as you complete the staff application:
- We require the following pieces of information which you should have on hand:
- The names, addresses, phone numbers, and email address of two references. These references will receive an email with a link to an online reference form to fill out about you.
- Your Social Insurance Number
- The dates you are available for work at camp
You will be asked to complete a few short essay questions.
- You will be able to apply for more than one position. Available positions will be discussed during job interviews
- Some positions do require additional training and certification. Decisions about job offers are based on skills, experience, and qualifications.
- If positions are available, we will contact you to set up a mutually agreeable time for a staff interview.
- The camp season is eight weeks; this includes a full week of staff orientation. Dates for staff orientation will be available soon.
Camp George welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Once we have received your completed application, we will be in touch to schedule an interview. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com 416-638-2635 x229
Thank you! We look forward to receiving your application.