Many of our 2017 sessions SOLD OUT by early January so do not delay!
Note: All fees are in Canadian Dollars.
Canadian families: Take advantage of the Canadian Tax Benefit (please note that due to government changes, the Fitness and Arts Credits are not eligible as of 2017 on)
|Completing||Opening Day||Closing Day||Base Fee|
|Nitzotzot 7 Day||Grades 2-3||Sun July 1||Sun July 8||TBA|
|Nitzotzot 14 Day||Grades 2-3||Sun July 1||Sun July 15||TBA|
|Lehavot 14 Day||Grades 4-5||Sun July 1||Sun July 15||TBA|
|Complete Session||Grades 2-9||Sun July 1||Wed July 25||TBA|
|Mini Mensch||Grades 1-3||Fri Aug 3||Mon Aug 6||TBA|
|Nitzotzot 10 Day||Grades 2-3||Thurs July 26||Sun Aug 5||TBA|
|Nitzotzot 17 Day||Grades 2-3||Thurs July 26||Sun Aug 12||TBA|
|Lehavot 17 Day||Grades 4-5||Thurs July 26||Sun Aug 12||TBA|
|Kulam*||Dates TBA||Dates TBA||TBA|
|Complete Session||Grades 2-9||Thurs July 26||Sun Aug 19||TBA|
|First Session & Second Session||Grades 2-9||Sun July 1||Sun Aug 19||TBA|
|Lehavot/Kochavim/Barak Six Week||Grades 4-9||Sun July 1||Sun Aug 12||TBA|
|Counselor in Training (CIT) (by application)||Grade 10||Sun July 1||Sun Aug 19||TBA|
|NFTY in Israel||Four-week trip to Israel||Grade 11-12|
|URJ Kutz Camp||Teen leadership camp in Warwick, NY||Grades 10 to 12|
|URJ Mitzvah Corps||Social Justice Travel Programs in Israel, Central and North America||Grades 9 to 12|
Visitor's Day runs from 1:00 - 4:00 pm. Campers who are departing on one of our shorter sessions that ends on Visitor's Day are to depart during Visitor's Day hours. Visitor's Days are being held on:
Sunday July 16 (First Session)
Sunday August 13 (Second Session)
The base fee includes:
- Round-trip transportation from Toronto
- Any baggage handling prior to camp
- Camper activity fee (tuck, cabin photo, camper t-shirt)
The base fee does NOT include:
- Harmonized sales tax (13%)
- Medical expenses (including prescriptions) not covered by OHIP and dental/orthodontic expenses
- Any special travel arrangements
- Non-affiliate fee: If not affiliated with a URJ/CCRJ (Reform) synagogue, please add $200 per camper.
A portion of paid camper fees are eligible for charitable donation receipting.
One Happy Camper, through the Foundation for Jewish Camp, provides for up to $1,000 for a child's first summer at camp. Please note that many families live in an area where One Happy Camper grants are administered by a local federation or other organization.
- The CIT Program is open to campers currently in grade 10. Space is limited. Please contact the camp office for details and registration requirements. Fee includes a 3-day white water rafting trip to the Ottawa River.
- Nitzotzot/Lehavot 7, 14, 10 and 17 Day campers have the option of extending their stay (upon payment of the balance of the session fee).
- Return transportation is not provided for Nitzotzot/Lehavot 7, 14, 10 and 17 Day campers on their respective departure dates from camp.
- We ask that campers traveling from out-of-town by train or by plane arrange to arrive in Toronto in enough time to ride on the camper bus to camp and arrange their return travel with enough time to ride on the camper bus back to Toronto.
Terms of enrollment:
- All camp fees must be paid in full by March 15, 2017.
- Deposit required (for all Sessions) - $ 600.00 (payable by Cheque, VISA or Mastercard)
- After first child is registered, deduct $200.00 for each additional child.
- Cancellation Policy: -For cancellations prior to February 1, $300 of the $600 deposit is non-refundable.
-For cancellations between February 1 and March 15, $500 of the deposit is non-refundable.
-There is no refund for cancellations after March 15.
-There is an administrative charge of $50 before March 15 and $100 after March 15 for any change of session.