2020 Dates and Rates
Note: All fees are in Canadian Dollars.
Canadian families: Take advantage of the Canadian Tax Benefit.
|Completing||Opening Day||Closing Day||Base Fee|
|Nitzotzot 7 Day||Grades 2-3||Sun June 28||Sun July 5||$1600|
|Nitzotzot 14 Day||Grades 2-3||Sun June 28||Sun July 12||$3195|
|Lehavot 14 Day||Grades 4-5||Sun June 28||Sun July 12||$3195|
|Complete First Session||Grades 2-9||Sun June 28||Wed July 22||$5285|
|Mini Mensch||Grades 1-3||Fri July 31||Mon Aug 3||$500|
|Nitzotzot 10 Day||Grades 2-3||Thurs July 23||Sun Aug 2||$2185|
|Nitzotzot 17 Day||Grades 2-3||Thurs July 23||Sun Aug 9||$3640|
|Lehavot 17 Day||Grades 4-5||Thurs July 23||Sun Aug 9||$3640|
|Kochavim 17 Day||Grades 6-7||Thurs July 23||Sun Aug 9||$3640|
|Complete Second Session||Grades 2-9||Thurs July 23||Sun Aug 16||$5160|
|First Session & Second Session||Grades 2-9||Sun June 28||Sun Aug 16||$8860|
|Six Week Session||Grades 2-9||Sun June 28||Sun Aug 9||$7985|
|Counselor in Training (CIT) (by application)||Grade 10||Sun June 28||Sun Aug 16||$8650|
|NFTY in Israel||Four-week trip to Israel||Grade 11-12|
|URJ Mitzvah Corps||Social Justice Travel Programs in Israel, Central and North America||Grades 9 to 12|
*Please contact us before registering
Visitor's Day runs from 11:00 - 2:00 pm. Campers who are departing on one of our shorter sessions that ends on Visitor's Day are to depart during Visitor's Day hours. Visitor's Days are being held on:
Sunday July 12 (First Session)
Sunday August 9 (Second Session)
The base fee includes:
- Round-trip transportation from Toronto
- Any baggage handling prior to camp
- Camper activity fee (tuck, cabin photo, camper t-shirt)
The base fee does NOT include:
- Harmonized sales tax (13%)
- Medical expenses (including prescriptions) not covered by OHIP and dental/orthodontic expenses
- Any special travel arrangements
- Non-affiliate fee: If not affiliated with a URJ/CCRJ (Reform) synagogue, please add $200 per camper.
A portion of paid camper fees are eligible for charitable donation receipting.
One Happy Camper, through the Foundation for Jewish Camp, provides for up to $1,000 for a child's first summer at camp. Please note that many families live in an area where One Happy Camper grants are administered by a local federation or other organization.
- The CIT Program is open to campers currently in grade 10. Space is limited. Please contact the camp office for details and registration requirements. Fee includes a 3-day white water rafting trip to the Ottawa River.
- Nitzotzot/Lehavot 7, 14, 10, 17 Day and Six Week campers have the option of extending their stay (upon payment of the balance of the session fee).
- Return transportation is not provided for Nitzotzot/Lehavot 7, 14, 10, 17 Day and Six Week campers on their respective departure dates from camp.
- We ask that campers traveling from out-of-town by train or by plane arrange to arrive in Toronto in enough time to ride on the camper bus to camp and arrange their return travel with enough time to ride on the camper bus back to Toronto.
Terms of enrollment:
- All camp fees must be paid in full by March 15, 2020.
- Deposit required (for all Sessions) - $ 600.00 (payable by Cheque, VISA or Mastercard)
- After first child is registered, deduct $200.00 for each additional child.
- Cancellation Policy for Regular Sessions: -For cancellations prior to February 1, $300 of the $600 deposit is non-refundable.
- For cancellations between February 1 and March 15, $500 of the deposit is non-refundable.
- There is no refund for cancellations after March 15.
- There is an administrative charge of $50 before March 15 and $100 after March 15 for any change of session.
- - Cancellation Policy for Mini Mensch: - For cancellations before March 15, $50 is non-refundable. For cancellations between March 15 and June 15, one half of fee is non-refundable. Cancellations after June 15 are non-refundable.