2021 Dates and Rates
All fees listed are in Canadian Dollars.
For more information on considerations being made for Summer 2021 check out our Registration Information Document.
Canadian families can take advantage of the Canadian Tax Benefit. You are able t use a portion of your camp tuition as a charitable donation when you file your income tax, based on the educational component of our camp program. Receipts can be requested from our business office.
|Completing||Opening Day||Closing Day||Base Fee|
|Nitzotzot 7 Day||Grades 2-3||Sun July 4||Sun July 11||$1700|
|Nitzotzot 14 Day||Grades 2-3||Sun July 4||Sun July 18||$3390|
|Lehavot 14 Day||Grades 4-5||Sun July 4||Sun July 18||$3390|
|Complete First Session||Grades 2-9||Sun July 4||Wed July 28||$5610|
|Mini Mensch||Grades 1-3||TBA||TBA||TBA|
|Nitzotzot 10 Day||Grades 2-3||Thurs July 29||Sun Aug 8||$2320|
|Nitzotzot 17 Day||Grades 2-3||Thurs July 29||Sun Aug 15||$3860|
|Lehavot 17 Day||Grades 4-5||Thurs July 29||Sun Aug 15||$3860|
|Kochavim 17 Day||Grades 6-7||Thurs July 29||Sun Aug 15||$3860|
|Complete Second Session||Grades 2-9||Thurs July 29||Sun Aug 22||$5470|
|First Session & Second Session||Grades 2-9||Sun July 4||Sun Aug 22||$9400|
|Six Week Session||Grades 2-9||Sun July 4||Sun Aug 15||$8465|
|Counselor in Training (CIT) (by application)||Grade 10||Sun July 4||Sun Aug 22||$9170|
|NFTY in Israel||Four-week trip to Israel||Grade 11-12|
|URJ Mitzvah Corps||Social Justice Travel Programs in Israel, Central and North America||Grades 9 to 12|
*Please contact us before registering
Terms and Conditions
Deposit: A $600 per camper non-refundable deposit is due upon enrollment.
Sibling Discount: A $200 discount will be applied for each additional child enrolled.
The base fee includes:
- Round-trip transportation from Toronto
- Any baggage handling prior to camp
- Camper activity fee (tuck, cabin photo, camper t-shirt)
The base fee does NOT include:
- Harmonized sales tax (13%)
- Medical expenses (including prescriptions) not covered by OHIP and dental/orthodontic expenses
- Any special travel arrangements
- Non-affiliate fee: If not affiliated with a URJ (Reform) congregation, please add $200 per camper.
A portion of paid camper fees are eligible for charitable donation receipting.
For information on financial assistance opportunities please visit our fee assistance page.
Payment Schedule: After the initial deposit is paid, families can choose to pay their tuition in full or schedule a payment plan. 150 days prior to camp (February 4, 2021) 25% of tuition is due; 90 days prior to camp (April 5, 2021) an additional 50% of tuition is due, and 60 days prior to camp (May 5, 2021) the final payment is due.
Payment Plans: Families can choose to pay in full at the time of registration, pay in three installments (January, March and April) or pay monthly between November and April.
- The CIT Program is open to campers currently in grade 10. Space is limited. Please contact the camp office for details and registration requirements.
- Nitzotzot/Lehavot 7, 14, 10, 17 Day and Six Week campers have the option of extending their stay (upon payment of the balance of the session fee).
- Return transportation is not provided for Nitzotzot/Lehavot 7, 14, 10, 17 Day and Six Week campers on their respective departure dates from camp.
- We ask that campers traveling from out-of-town by train or by plane arrange to arrive in Toronto in enough time to ride on the camper bus to camp and arrange their return travel with enough time to ride on the camper bus back to Toronto.
As a final step of the registration process, families will need to indicate their agreement with our Application Policies. Please review these detailed Terms and Conditions HERE.