Hey Camp George!
On the third to last night of camp, a group of C.I.T.’s sat down to write about their reflections on this summer, that share an inside look on the overall experience of the C.I.T. summer.
-With gratitude to our C.I.T.’s
In Talia’s words:
My reflections on this summer:
– I can’t believe there are only 3 days left, I’m so sad that my days as a C.I.T. are almost over
– I loved every placement I’ve been on
– I really tried to make an effort to bond with everyone in my cabin and unit
– I made many new friends and kept old ones, too
– I think and hope I am prepared to be a staff member!
– I made memories here with my friends that will last a lifetime
Mark and Chelsea: thanks for being the most amazing C.I.T. staff and helping to make this summer my best one yet at Camp George.
In Josh’s words:
When I look back on the summer, it seems like it went by so fast. Even though I can account for everything we did, it still seems quick. Coming into the summer, I didn’t think I would be able to be happy here for seven weeks – but I was wrong. My favorite time this summer was when the C.I.T.’s went to Ottawa.
I got to bond even further with my friends and experienced amazing new things. I’m excited to go home and see my friends and family again, and I’m grateful to have had this experience.
Follow all the happenings on Maple Lake! For updates and fun games follow us on Twitter. Be sure to also follow us on Facebook for weekday postings. Check Vimeo for camp videos. AND keep following our blog, we’re here on Tuesdays and Thursdays!